Friday, August 01, 2014

Empties #1


Hai beautiful people! Lately I have been watching these "empties" videos on youtube and decided to do one on IceCreamDress blog, but in article version. Let's start with beauty products first!



1. Batiste Dry Shampoo
Batiste is the first dry hair shampoo that I ever tried and I'm really happy with this choice. Starting with the cute packaging and finishing with the product itself I believe it's the best or one of the best dry shampoos that you could find. Also it's very handy for travelling especially in its small size, so that's why I have used up two of these.


2. BIOSILK silk therapy
Long time ago I got this little sample of silk therapy hair oil and I have to agree that this product does its thing. Every time I used this oil my hair felt extremely soft and who doesn't adore that?

3. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
I don't exactly know how many packages I used up of this product and I don't know how many more I'm going to be buying it. I have to say that it's my favorite hair mask so far.


4. Fruttini Strawberry Starfruit body spray
I liked this body spray at the beginning because of its fruity scent, but at the end of using it I got tired of this scent. I recommend if you buy this body spray don't use it daily, because you will get bored of the scent really quickly, like I did. I think it wouldn't get so boring if you try to use it from one to several times a week. However if you're a fan of more fruity and playful scents, then this body spray is just for you!

5. Superdrug strawberry & raspberry shower gel
This was a Christmas gift from my lovely friend Kamilė. Thank for the gift because it was joy showering with this shower gel, believe me.. Although the texture was a little strange (like a jelly) I love the fruity and fun scent of this shower gel. 


6. MAYBELLINE Dream Pure BB Cream
It was my first BB cream that I used and I pretty liked it in the beginning, but after using a lot of times I noticed that I don't really like how shiny it looked on my face especially in the summertime, but with some powder I think that it would look okey. Also it doesn't have a lot of coverage, so if you're searching for that it's not the right product to choose from. I recommend using it if you need just to even out your skin tone a little, also the plus is that it has spf 15.

7. RIMMEL Match Perfection
At the moment it's my favorite foundation with great coverage. I have it in color 101 Classic ivory. I recommend it if you're searching for a affordable better coverage foundation.


8. Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac
This is so far my favorite face mask. I feel like it really cleanses my skin and makes it soft. I like to use it especially when I'm doing my at-home facial.

9. FREEMAN Facial Clay Mask / Chocolate & Strawberry
Talking about this face mask... I honestly don't know if it does anything magical to your skin besides making it extremely soft, but the smell of it is just amazing. When I put this mask on I feel like a walking chocolate bar and guess what..I love that!


10. ESSENCE Pure Skin purifying nose strips
As much as I try to find those perfect nose strips, it just never seems like I'm going to find ones. Same was with these nose strips I felt like it wasn't doing anything, at least that's what I think.


11. GARNIER Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner / with waterlily extract
I like this toner firstly because of the scent of water lilies also my friends said that they liked it when we had a sleepover. Also it doesn't irritate my skin and makes my skin even cleaner.

12. BIODERMA Purifying Correcting Care 
This product is amazing! I love using it before I go to sleep on my spots and the other morning they seem to be disappeared.

13. THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Oil
Also I've been using this product on my spots and it seemed to help a little. It has a strong tea tree oil smell which I love, but if you're not a fan of the strong scents you may not enjoy this product.


14. Dulgon Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
Besides the strange spirits scent I like this hand cleanser. It's good to have one if you're going to be outside all day. It doesn't really cleans your hands, but it disinfects and gives that fresh feel to it.


15. Royal Popcorn / with caramel and coffee 
I think these were the most delicious popcorns that I ever had. I love caramel and I love coffee so that was an amazing duet.

16. Kalev KLASSIKA / with white chocolate and blueberries 
Meet my new favorite chocolate! I am so thankful and at the same time not that one of my friends recommended this to me, because I think that this could be addicting.


Thank you for reading this blog post, hopefully you like it. Write me if you have any product recommendations or maybe ideas, suggestions for this blog.


Twitter:https://twitter.com/IceCreamDress


Lots of love IceCreamDress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment