Friday, August 08, 2014

School supplies haul


So yesterday me and my good friend Vaiva (from http://sunnytimeforyou.blogspot.com/) went school shopping! We found a lot of cute things and bought some of them. Today I thought that it could be a nice little school themed haul blog post. I hope this blog post will inspire you to go and enjoy your school shopping. :)





Maybe this bag doesn't look like it has something to do with school, but I bought this bag as a reminder to help the environment and be eco-friendly. Also I love the design of it. (from H&M)
Time to time I love visiting the Tiger shop. It always has a ton of fun stuff. So I bought a box to put my pencils and other stuff in. Also I bought wrapping paper with jelly beans, some colorful push pins and a cute & fruity tape. All of these purchases is for decorating my desk area.


LOVE THE FRUITY DESIGN <3 YUM
Looks like the jelly beans? At least for me it does.
Also I bought 3 trivets for room decorating. (from Tiger shop)
My favorite blue divider or my math classes. (from Maxima)

Three classy and stylish pens as well as three the most beautiful notebooks that I have ever seen. Adorable! (from Maxima)

Huge, but vintage like office book for my math  classes and some transparent book covers. (from Maxima)

Adorable exercise books with kittens. ^-^ (from Maxima)

Some more cute exercise books with hello kitty and animal themed. (from Maxima)

And again some beautiful exercise books... (also from Maxima)


And last, but definitely not least my backpack! I bought it when I was in Paris. Lovely & bohemian. <3 (from Claire's)



Thank you for reading this blog post, hopefully you like it. Write me in the comments what are you most excited for this school year and write me if you have any  ideas or suggestions for this blog. Also I'm thinking about doing some room decor or DIY blog posts. What do you think about that? :)




Twitter:https://twitter.com/IceCreamDress


Lots of love IceCreamDress <3

1 comment: